It’s only 4 days till Christmas! Hopefully you are almost done your holiday shopping by now but if you aren’t, don’t worry, don’t stress! We have compiled a great list of awesome gift ideas all around the $100 mark and best of all it’s home edition because as new home owners that’s all we think about:)
Here are our top 10 picks for 2018.
- KEURIG MINI: If you’re looking for holiday gifts for coffee lovers who live in a smaller space, the K‑Mini™ coffee maker is the perfect choice.
2. GOOGLE HOME: Its the era of Smart, give Smart! This is one of the best smart home gift ideas especially with its great price point and simplicity.
3. SAJE OR MUJI DIFFUSERS: This is an essential for every home. At first we thought this was going to be a passing trend but ever since one of our lovely friends gifted us the Muji diffuser its clear that this trend is here to stay.
4. ELECTRIC KETTLE: There are so many pretty electric kettles floating around in HomeSense theses days, its a must have for tea lovers!
5. INDOOR PLANTS: Gifting a plant is such a thoughtful idea, it is a unique gift that breathes life into a room and reminds the receiver of your warm thoughts plus it reduces your carbon footprint and its a gift that lives on forever
6. DECORATIVE THROWS: Chunky Knit throws are my favorite, they make a great gift no matter what the occasion. They are cozy and also get used on a regular basis.
7. CHEESEBOARDS AND CUTTING BOARDS: Let’s face it: Life is better with cheese. Cheeseboards and cutting boards are a must have for every home plus you can never have too many!
8. LINEN SET: While a new set of sheets might not be the first thing you think of when it comes to gift-giving but it makes for an amazing present. A lot of times people don’t think to indulge in bed sheets for themselves so its a surprisingly amazing present.
9. INSTANT POT: This may seem unusual but I can guarantee whoever you gift this too will be thanking you for years to come. This especially makes a great gift for the busy bees out there.
10. COCKTAIL MIXER SET: This is a cool and useful gift for any cocktail enthusiastic who loves to entertain. There are many options so you cant go wrong but I would recommend getting one with a shaker- I especially love the gold and copper ones.
Hope you guys found that useful! We are a bit late in the game for Christmas but we will be doing a HIS & HERS gift guide for Valentine’s Day.