Boulevard Hotel Bangkok! previously known as Amari Boulevard is a friendly 4-star hotel on the legendary Sukhumvit Road surrounded by an amazing array of food, culture, shopping and nightlife. Its location is super convenient as its only a 5 minutes walk to Nana Skytrain and Terminal 21 (Mall).
The rooms are very traditionally decorated to be a tad bit outdated we especially liked the breakfast buffets and outdoor pool at Amari! The outdoor cafe upstairs and patio are a perfect oasis for when you want to take a break from Bangkok’s hustle bustle.
What we loved
- Free and fast Wi-Fi
- Super affordable
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Room Service available 24 hours
- Convenient location to local markets and eateries
- Babysitting (how cool right?)
- 3 restaurants on site
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool in a tropical garden
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Friendly and honest staff (Sana lost her phone in the hallway, the next day we had a note under our room advising us that they had found our cell phone and it was ready for pick up at the concierge)
Honestly for the price point and location, we would definitely stay here again. Sure its not the fanciest or most luxurious hotel but in Bangkok you will find yourself exploring the city and indulging in street food for most of the day so Boulevard Bangkok is a pretty good choice.